- Provide Applications support for pre and post sales activities for the Thermal Analysis and/or Rheology product line.
- Provide technical support for Sales Representatives on site assisting in the closure of business
- Technical presentations during sales calls
- Demonstrations both in the Schaumburg office and at customer sites
- Run customer samples, generate reports in an effort to close sales
- Provide post sales training
- Minimum of 4 year degree in Chemical Engineering or Materials Science. Masters or Ph.D. preferred.
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ of relevant industrial experience.
- Has a clear understanding of the science of Thermal Analysis and/or Rheology. Understanding of Thermophysical Properties is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel by both air and ground carrier.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.