- Waters China is keen to look for a motivated individual to manage our service order and field service report process for the whole China. The appointee will work closely with Sales, Service team, and overseas plant etc. to deliver professional services on whole service function.
- Handle FSR Process: Collect services reports, communication with customer if need, ERP system operation ( finalize the order information and chase the original orders from customers)
- Ensure all related documents are filed properly; handle administration tasks as requiredMaintain customer’s instrument information in ERP system (SAP)
- Maintain Logistics related activities in ERP system (SAP)
- Service Project Execution and Management
- Ad hoc assignment
- University Degree
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience in Order Process Management
- Excellent Skills to communicate with people
- Good skills in both written and verbal English
- Attention to details and quality control skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Desktop programs (MS Office) and related IT software. Working knowledge in SAP is a plus
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.