Have ultral performance liquid chromatography (UPLC) and mass spectrometry sales experience
Have a university degree, prefers with major in chemical/medical analysis
A good ability to communicate in English
Result-oriented and able to work under pressure
Good communication and negotiation skills are needed business-minded, being able to accomplish the given sales QTA.
- Sales supporting such as customer co-visiting, documents generation, solution presentation, etc.
- Provide application consultancy services and technical support to end users both in the area of liquid chromatography and Mass Spectrometer.
- Conduct or support local seminars, marketing events and solution demonstration on the customer sites.
- Plan, localize and implement diversified business development programs according to program codes in Pharma & Life Science industries.
- Work closely with Instruments, CBU and Service sales to achieve and exceed business goals.
- Master/PhD in Chemistry, Biochemistry or related Sciences
- Prior laboratory experiences using HPLC or MS preferred
- Must have at least 3 years work experience, in sales or marketing position preferred
- Strong customer-orientation with ability in developing and fostering long team effective relationships with key accounts & end users
- Mature disposition, positive attitude and strong sense of commitment
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in English and Mandarin
- Adaptable to dynamic and changing environment, frequent travelling acceptable as well
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Customer Focus
- Integrity and Trust
- Personal Learning
- Self Knowledge